Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Hodge Podge

My Outdoor Wednesday post is at the bottom.

Fore! Time for Wednesday Hodge Podge


Joyce is back and has some lovely photos
and thoughts to share on her trip to Shanghai...
We missed you, Joyce.
1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?

The answer to all these questions is no. Honey Bear has never been interested as he believes it takes time away from family.

2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I love hats and almost wore one Easter Sunday....I wish I had after I saw several others had done so.....the last time I wore a hat was March 22. They are great when you don't want to do your hair.

3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
That would be a 1.

4. Has technology taken over?
Yes, it has! And if you know anything about electronic pulse and its effect on power grids, anything metal or electronic, you'd be preparing for the possibility. Just take a minute to ponder how much of our world runs on computers and don't forget your automobile. 

5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
once or twice

6. Tulip or Daffodil? Daffodils are easy to grow but there is just something special and delicate about a tulip.  I think I like daffodils better.

7. I am proud of myself for __continuing to learn new things___.

8. Insert your own random thought here. see #4
Just before April 1, I put up that A-Z button and intended to play along....here it is April 11 and I've forgotten all about it.


 I caught this image of Mr Bumble Bee on the 
ground cover outside the front door. He is 
after the pollen off the Yellow blooms....see it
there on his hind leg.

Honey Bear made this photo of a first tiny Squash forming
and the first few ripe strawberries.

Join Susan and others as we share glimpses of 
our outdoor world

4 comments:

  1. Well the A-Z is keeping me hopping but its also motivating me to capture my recent trip in words which is good.

    Strawberries already? We won't see them here until June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats. I wish more people wore them.

    I like continuing to learn new things, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure it takes time away from family but it's also a nice time to be with your friends providing it doesn't happen every weekend! Lots of starving Hodgepodgers out there.
    Great shot of the bee.

    ReplyDelete