Spring is in the Hodge Podge Volume #71
1. The first day of spring is here...do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting-your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?
No, I do not....I had way too much of that growing up and also during the years we had the farm......I enjoy growing flowers in planters on the porch.....The last several years I've had to water the tomatoes planted in tubs and pick Okra....this year Honey Bear will be here to do that.....my least favorite would be weeding if I had to do it.
2. What puts a spring in your step?
There is definitely a difference in the light as Spring arrives which makes me feel perkier.
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action?
Read Joyce's answer....that is what came to mind for me, whenever one of the children had an accident.....there was also the arrival of our first Foster Baby....I had been to the Orthopedist with my son and arrived home to find the case workers there with a baby....she only had one bottle of formula with her so we had to make a quick trip to the store for that plus some other essentials, although, I had prepared a nursery ahead of time.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
Either way is fine...I'd say we eat them more raw than cooked but I like Copper Pennies and so does Honey Bear
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out?
Of course....I'm sure I paid for them.
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
That would be AHCL...Alabama Homemakers and Community Leaders....I've been a member since 1989...my local club is Rainbow Mountain Homemakers and the county one is MCHCL...I love the service work we do for our community and the world but I also enjoy the friendships I've developed through the organization. I've been a member of similar organizations in other states during the time since I joined. RMH has 23 members currently. We work well together and also enjoy our fun times. They are a great group.
7. Is cloning a sign of progress? Not really
8. Insert your own random thought here.Drop by and visit Joyce for more of this weeks Hodge Podge.