Love is in the Hodge Podge
Volume 651. What is something you are loving right now?'
Sleeping later in the mornings...
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
I've been to New York and have no burning desire to visit the other 3.
3. Are you a romantic?
Yes, most definitely....I enjoy planning a special evening with my man.....but I enjoy the simple things as well.....having happy hour outside with a fire in our firepit while sitting in a two person glider, covered in the same throw is romantic to me.
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
Gee, the answers to this question should be interesting.......I definitely like Titanic, I think I saw it 3 times......
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
Death by Chocolate
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
We had these verses read when we renewed our vows on our 35 anniversary.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
When you look back on your life, do you think you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? or Will you look at what you accomplished and say: It was Good.
Hop over to Joyce's side of the pond
to participate in this weekly