1. Are you planning anything for Valentine's Day?
Our anniversary is the 10 and I planned a special dinner for that night. We're going to Opryland Hotel for a night later this month. I am baking red velvet cupcakes and gifting my honey with candy. That is about all the plans I have. I am giving valentines to a few special people in my life. And of course, there's Wil's Valentine Tea Party tomorrow.
2. What song automatically popped into your head when you saw this question?
Martina McBride sings a song. I think it is called My Valentine. She had an entire CD of love songs a few years back that was sold exclusively by Hallmark. I love every song on it and it is especially meaningful this month.
3. What did you have for breakfast today?
A toaster pastry. I like the non-frosted brown sugar/cinnamon ones.
4. Where do you keep your keys?
In my purse
5. Who was your favorite teacher from when you were in school?
Heather at Acting Balanced is hosting some questions for Monday while Java is taking a break. Please go over and give her your support.
I've missed it, too.