Grandma Got Run Over by the Hodgepodge-Volume 56
I know everyone is busy but you need a break from the shopping and the wrapping and the baking, right? Here ya go...
1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guests to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay? No overnight guests.....I guess that would depend on the guest.....3 or 4 days
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905 ...what's your all time favorite Disney movie? Here's a list in case you're struggling...and yes, you have to pick one. Beauty and the Beast
3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact? Father Christmas from Hallmark which was a special reduced price with a purchase...I have no where to put it...I think I'll gift it to a special friend who collects Santas. It is breakable and I'm afraid to just put it out anywhere in case it gets knocked over.
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online? 50% Don't you love the wish lists on Amazon. Honey Bear sure does.
5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom? Christmas Cactus which isn't listed here.
6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item. There's a pair of earrings on there that I particularly like.
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be? Yes
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm still searching for my wreath hanger and the cookie recipe....they seem to have walked off.........we now have 4 trees up.
Hop on over to This Side of the Pond
to play or just read answers of other participants.