Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


Welcome to the 60th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"

Questions:

1.  Monday's are _________? my least favorite day of the week...I try not to plan anything for Monday so I can just stay home...
2.  What is your favorite kind of milkshake? Strawberry. 
3.  What monthly bill do you most dislike paying? I don't dislike paying any of them...I do it all online....I wish we didn't have a mortgage, though, that our house was paid for...
4.  How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis? one
5.  What color lights are on your Christmas Tree? clear...we have pre-lit trees.

Hop on over to Java's place and join in...


*Update: we have two trees up and decorated. Wil is ecstatic.

7 comments:

  1. I wish my house was paid for. At one time it was, but I had to use the equity to pay doctor bills, so now I'm back to payments for the next 25 years, it I should live so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like mondays too and i'm not fond of milkshakes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of like Mondays. I love my family but I am glad for Monday morning when the house is quiet again. Depending on how busy the weekend was, I either relax and recuperate or plan for the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We pay our bills online too. It makes life so much easier.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got your trees up! I decorate mine all by myself. Ed helps me take them down though.

    I pay my bills on line, too. Saves a lot in stamps :)

    I sort of like Mondays, now that I don't work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That the shortest post I have read of yours lately!

    ReplyDelete