The Wednesday HodgePodge is Nuts-volume #46
1. It is officially fall here in North America...I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America but if you do, what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you'renot in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?
Fresh tomatoes from the Garden
2. Your favorite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right?
I'm nuts about nuts of all kinds....Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't.....I love Cashews but can never eat just one...my favorite are the sweet and crunchy ones....I also love Pistachios.....and don't forget Boiled Peanuts, a favorite Fall delicacy here in the south.
3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test?
Most all of them as I have Meniere's Disease of the inner ear.....even walking beside a ditch can through off my balance...
4. How would you describe your sense of humor?
I think I have one....ha ha!......I don't like practical jokes, though.
5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day...what's your stupid question?
I should be able to ask one since I watch Golden Girls last night....."Who wrote the Book of Love"?
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
I never roller skated (see #3 above).....can't jump rope any more without wetting myself (I know TMI )....so that leaves the Hula Hoop....I wonder if I can still do that.
7. What's your most sentimental possession?
I'm not sure I can narrow that down....I have a flannel shirt that belonged to my Dad..I cut Okra while wearing it.........I have a robe that belonged to my Mother which I pack in my luggage........I think the old photos are the most valued because they show the past and I would hate to lose them.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I slept way too late this morning....don't know what was wrong with Smokey....he didn't come in the bedroom to wake me until almost 8:00....so I have to get dressed now and go to the grocery store.
This weekly Hop is brought to you by Joyce. Join us.
I had photos for Outdoor Wednesday but haven't loaded them yet
so they'll have to wait until next week.