Since Java is still on hiatus, I went looking for a meme for Monday. Do you know of one? Anyway, I stole the following questions from: Sunday Stealing who stole them from someone else. Play along if you'd like, just leave a comment and I'll hop over to read your answers.
1. What's For Breakfast?
2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
4. Reading anything now? What is it?
5. What color do you wear most often?
6. What color is your front door?
7. Did you decorate for Autumn (Fall)?
8. What's your weather like today?
9. How many keys are on your key ring?
10. Do you use your refrigerator as a bulletin board?
Here are my answers:
1. I just ate a brown sugar/cinnamon pop tart without frosting.
2. No, I seldom read a newspaper.
3. Lie there and think usually. If it is becoming a long period of time, I'll get up and play a game on my computer or read.
4. 1105 Yakima Street by Debbie Macomber
7. I've started decorating and hope to finish today.
8. The temperature is 74 °F, (23 °C), cloudy and a little windy...we were supposed to have rain during the night but no show.
9. Only the one to my van...I used to carry more and several nick knacks but it got to be too heavy. Besides, I try to carry as little as possible in my purse these days.
10. Magnets only stick to the sides...I have several cat frames with guess who in them....photos of my granddaughters, nieces, daughter, and my mother. I think there might be one form several years ago of me, Honey Bear and our 5 grandchildren. Then there are a couple of coupons and a grocery list. I think that's all.