Wil here again.
I've wrested control of this writing devise for a bit so I can do another post and introduce you to some more of our family of Bears.
Then Mama wants it back so she can do a Fave Friday post, whatever that is.
Camilla and Collette Dewbeary
Collette is very outgoing
while her sister, Camilla is somewhat
shy and likes to stay in the
They both love hats and having tea.
This is Ace
The girls think he's cool in his leather
bomber jacket and goggles
They love watching him fly around
I think he's just a show-off
Christine P Plumbeary
a cute Scottish lass
That's all for now my friends. Mama's ready to do the rest of the post. I hope you all have a great weekend. You can be sure we will if we have the house to ourselves for a bit and that four legged furry creature is asleep and out of sight.
This is my first ever time to join Susanne and her
friends at Living to Tell the Story
for this Friday blog hop
Hi to everyone and welcome to Friday's Fave Five. We're taking a moment to pause and think back over our week and find those things that were blessings to us.
- Lets start with Sunday evening: Daughter and the Princess came over to share a dinner of Flounder, Sweet Potato Fries, a vegetable medley of broccoli & carrots, and Fettuccine Alfredo for the wee one...all cooked on the grill and eaten outside...the food was from our freezer(thawed because of the power outage) and tasted wonderful.
- Monday: having the electricity come back on at 7:50 PM after 5 days.
- Being able to do laundry and vacuum the floors on Tuesday.
- Meeting a fellow blogger who lives in my area...Lisa Notes
- Enjoying my birthday with Daughter, and the grandchildren at O'Charley's and then a movie and meal with just Daughter and me on Thursday.