Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Morning Coming Down


Summer and Winter and Springtime and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To thy great faithfulness, mercy and love

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine with ten thousand beside

Great is thy faithfulness,
Great is thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed thy hand hath provided
Great is thy faithfulness
Lord unto me
                                                                           
                                                       Thomas O. Chisholm


4 comments:

  1. Fixing to leave for Arkansas in a bit but wanted to stop in......... One word that I have always used when asked to describe Jesus..... Faithful has always been that word..... No matter what we do or how we slip .... HE is faithful to us.. Helps us to sleep at night.......

    Have a blessed Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite hymns. Beautiful words!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a nice beginning to my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That, my friend, is ONE AWESOME photo!!! Simply beautiful and heart warming.

    First of the Amaryllis Blooming

    ReplyDelete