Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Welcome to the 41st edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"

Brought to you by Java.
Question #2 (Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them) compliments of Hilary at  Feeling Beachie   Thanks Hilary!!!

Questions:

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
This is a hard one....as you know, even your favorite food gets boring if you eat it too often...I guess the one I eat most often is pizza...I have it at least once a week...but I'll say chicken because I seem to crave protein.
2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them? 
Most of the time, I write them the day I post them.
3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? 
Yes, when my son was 6 years old, he was hit by a truck ....I rode to the hospital with him....I don't remember it, though.
4.  What is your favorite candle scent? 
The one I burn most often is vanilla or baked apple....I can't smell so I go with something I'm familiar with.
5.  Coffee or tea? Coffee definitely....although I do enjoy a cup of tea occasionally or even a glass of iced tea.

9 comments:

  1. I write most the day I post them, or sometimes a day ahead. Occasionally if the subject matter is very serious I'll work on a post over a period of time and/or let it sit a few days and then go back and reread and tweak it.

    How scary to have a young child hit by a truck. I assume everything was okay in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even tho your favorite is not chocolate, I still think you are an interesting person, and have an interesting blog! FOllowed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Vanilla candles too. Chocolate is not a favorite of mine except chocolate licorice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often write a day ahead when it comes to blogging. I'm with you on the pizza though. Gotta love pizza. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually work on a blogging post the night before I publish it and it's no wonder I sometimes end up going to bed very late! lol As for favourite food, it would be a toss up between Chinese food and Caesar Salad! That must have been so terrifying when your son was hit by a truck. I've only been in an ambulance once and that's when I got really dizzy at our Science Center while I was helping the teacher with a class trip. It wouldn't go away so they called an ambulance to bring me to emergency. Ended up being an inner ear problem which turned into vertigo. I love vanilla candles and most often burn those:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must have been a scarey ambulance ride after your son was hit by a truck! I'm assuming everything turned out okay...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those questions are hard to answer!

    My sister is still in remission! PTL!

    I'm still in a slump with blogging, trying to get inspired again.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffe definitely and Vanilla Scent yes vanilla is so clean in its perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like vanilla candles too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete