I usually do Java's Monday blog hop.
She has taken a break.
Maybe someone else will take up the torch.
For now, I am going to ask 5 questions.
If you want to post your answers, come back
and leave a comment and I will
I could do a Mr. Linky and a button if I knew how.
1. Did you marry your first love?
2. What was your favorite childhood game or activity?
3. Did you grow up in the city or country?
4. How many siblings do you have?
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
1. No, Honey Bear wasn't my first love.
2. My favorite childhood activity was playing house...I didn't own one of these unless it was handed down from a more affluent cousin...my dishes were usually jar lids and other items from Mother's kitchen. My cabinet would have been a wooden plank stretched across two concrete blocks...I made lots of mud pies.
3. Although, I lived on the outskirts of a small city for part of my childhood, mostly I'm from the country.
4. I have 3 siblings....2 sisters and a brother....I am the middle sister....the one in blue in this picture.
5. I own around 26 pairs of shoes....most of mine are classics that stand the test of time...no fads....when I find a pair I like that are comfortable, I usually buy them in more than one color. My dress shoes are Mary Jane's (red, brown and black), Hush Puppy Angel (red, Navy, Black, White, Winter White), Boots (brown, winter white, red), Sandals(light brown, dark brown, cream, brown, white)
Looking forward to your answers.